Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 25th post for Health and Fitness


An idea from today’s class that really interested me is using a concept map to represent information, and the way it shows how bits of information can be linked. It was challenging to put it all together, and raised some questions for me. I am now wondering about different ways concept maps might be used by teachers for teaching, and by students for learning. It makes me want to find interesting examples of how the visuals and the content can connect with each other.

I can see how dividing up information into discrete chunks for the concept map allows you to see it with a fresh perspective. I think figuring out how the chunks can be organized and linked forces a focused sorting process of those chunks.



            

No comments:

Post a Comment